VCDS is the first aftermarket tool to support Basic Settings on control modules using the new UDS/ODX/ASAM protocols, and first to be available as a full 64-bit version for PCs running 64-bit Windows.
VCDS is the first aftermarket VAG-Tool that:
- Is fully compatible with all VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda models through 2009, including models using a direct CAN connection for diagnostics*.
- Has a database of more than 12000 fault-codes and measuring-block texts.
- Can use the new 7-Digit PIN/SKC codes to match new keys in all immobilizer equipped VW/Audi/Seat/Skoda models.
- Allows you to view, log, and graph 3 groups of Measuring Blocks at once
- Can access all control modules which require proprietary VAG modes running the KWP-2000 protocols (2001+ Teves Mk.60 ABS, numerous 2002+ modules), KWP6000 (CAN) and/or KWP7000 (UDS)*.
- Can display critical timing information on TDI engines in graphic form
*all Ross-Tech, VCDS screen shots and Logos are used by permission of Ross-Tech