- A powerful interface. Flexible and easy to adapt to your needs
- Compatible with most vehicles and available for the 8, 16, and 32 bit microprocessors
- Automatic updating of our online manuals which offer a step-by-step picture tutorial for connecting to the ECU
- Full Backup and Restore option
- Reading and writing of the individual Processor, EEPROM, and flash memory components
- Removal of the write-protection to allow for flashing via OBD
The included K-Suite software helps you by selecting the vehicle or the ECU you want to tune.
The included K-Suite software, helps you by selecting the vehicle or the ECU you want to tune and provides you with access to the up to date manuals for each protocol. You never have to worry about the checksum correction or the proper procedure of connecting to the ECU.
It helps you to work more efficiently.
The Slave version of the tool allows you to be linked to a MASTER tool sharing the information privately while utilizing the encryptions unique to each Master tool.
Whether you are looking to create a Tuner network where your Master will manage file supply to any number of Slaves; or if you want to be a Slave that is connected to an existing Master network of available tuners; either way, Alientech tools allow for flexibility and growth of your business.
All this using our intuitive interface, so that you can write the supplied files with a great ease of use.
In addition of new protocols, all Slave devices have all the improvements as the Master.
K-TAG The processors
- MOTOROLA MPC5xx
- MOTOROLA 68000HC
- MOTOROLA HC12
- MOTOROLA NEXUS MPC5xxx
- RENESAS SH705xx
- RENESAS M32
- MITSUBISHI MH72xx
- MITSUBISHI MH8xx
- INFINEON TRICORE
With the included cables you can connect K-TAG to the ECU properly on any vehicle, minimizing your work time.
K-TAG accessories are the perfect complement to make your work even more practical and faster.
K-TAG and KESSv2
Using K-Suite, you can manage KESSv2 and K-TAG in the same software. Complete your equipment with KESSv2, to work on vehicles through the OBD port.
K-TAG and KESSv2 are the right gear to start your work.